Updated: Jun 5, 2018
Creating art to add value to your life and home.
Many of you have been asking me recently of the different types of videos and meditations I’ve been listening to in relation to The Law of Attraction. This is a huge subject and I feel honored to address it from my point of view. But let us consider each of us is different, and what works for me, may not work for you. This is my disclaimer or caveat.
My philosophy is to try everything once, and if it resonates, do it some more! If it feels pleasing, if the energy is expanding, and the experience is bringing you joy, you want to continue it, right?
The same with anything else. Be it books, movies, music, sex, food. I have no shame in stopping a movie that doesn’t feel right or a book that I am not connecting with. I let go! (the same for any of the other topics 😉)
There are 2 types of Audios I use in my practice of the LOA.
1) Consciously listening. In study mode. I actively focus my attention on what is being said and take notes. Underlining words that speak to me, all caps, circling. Whatever makes the words feel enhanced. Colors and highlighters. I have fun with it. My notebooks are probably illegible to anyone else trying to read them! I do the exercises, mediate, get aligned, whatever the steps offered, I give them 100% of my focus.
2) Unconsciously listening. It can be that I put something on to fall asleep to. Sleep hypnosis Meditations on: self-confidence, attracting abundance, financial freedom. Anything that I feel out of alignment over or that I want to bring MORE of into my life. The list is limitless, type keys words that you resonate with. I can also listen to this form at other times of the day (doing laundry, dishes, housework, painting). I walk a lot and almost always enjoy listening to some form of music or audio book, podcast, TEDx talks, interviews, VLOGS you name it.
How do I choose what audios to listen to?
Now this is more complex. As a unique and imperfectly-perfect human being. I choose to be aware that not all styles will be pleasing to me. And that is okay. I accept that.
Say a voice grates on my nerves, or someone’s style or accent distracts from the content, I move on. Remember to--let go!
As long as the subject is positive and in a form of learning something new. I am always of the mind-frame “What can I get from this? How can this help me?” I let go of any preconceived ideas of what I know, don’t know or even the negative energy of “will it work?” I don't go there.
Now, Abraham Hicks is something I have only started a couple of days ago. To be honest, it immediately resonated with me, and I said “Why not? I can give this version of LOA a try.” There was a couple of audios where the language went completely over my head and I wasn’t sure that I was even getting the point. But I will put a link to the one audio that I 100% believe got me my big win this Monday. (see my Facebook post https://www.facebook.com/JoyCaroniStudio/)
Other Law of Attraction authors, speakers, and audios I like (these are some of my favorites) :
· Bob Proctor
· Gary Zukav: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6okNOxRqo
· Oprah Winfrey
· Marie Forleo
· Tony Robbins and Gary Vaynerchuck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O8haH2tHWY&t=0s&index=12&list=WL
· Zig Ziglar
· Jim Rohn
· Abraham Hicks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph8xF_UXNeA (It is DONE!!! It is DONE. It is DONE! It is DONE!)
Thank you for being here with me.
When all is said and done, whatever you do—HAVE FUN!!! If it’s work, drop it. Let the path of least resistance work for you. My favorite quote of all time, “And when you decide what you want, the whole Universe conspires to help you achieve it!” BELIEVE IT. IT IS DONE!
Have a great week!
P.S. If you like this share it on Facebook and let me know. Who are your favorite authors and speakers on the LOA? I would love to hear from you!